Elder Law Services Guardianships
At Kling Law Offices, our attorneys can assist you and your loved ones in properly planning for the future and ensuring you and your loved
ones are protected. The Firm is skilled in handling all legal issues surrounding elder law in Nevada and can be trusted when individuals
are in need of assistance in conducting their affairs. Whether you have questions relating to Medicaid, guardianships or long-term care,
you can be confident the attorneys at Kling Law Offices will provide you with excellent legal counsel.
We advise and represent clients in all areas of elder law, including:
- Medicaid: The Firm can help clients qualify for Medicaid coverage along with assisting clients with the completion
of a Medicaid application.
- Liability Protection: Protects your small business in the event of a lawsuit for personal injury or property
damages. It will usually cover the damages from a lawsuit along with the legal costs. Depending on your business needs, liability insurance
can be purchased in many forms.
- Tax Savings and Elimination Strategies
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Recapitalization Plans: Plans for corporate reorganization involving substantial change in a company's capital
structure. Usually, the large part of equity is replaced with debt or vice versa.
- Entity Formation- LLC, LLP, Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, S-Corp: This decision will be based upon, in
large part, the type of business you are creating and the extent to which the entity will protect its principals from personal liability.
Determined by the size and scope of the business, and its anticipated management and ownership.
- Registered Agent Services: A registered agent is a person or entity, designated in the articles of incorporation
/ organization, who can accept legal documents and notifications from a state office on behalf of a corporate entity. All corporations
and Limited-Liability Companies (LLCs) must choose a person or entity to act as their registered agent. There are few restrictions
regarding who can be a registered agent other than that the person or entity must be located and available at a physical street address
within the state during normal business hours.
Please contact Kling Law Offices for your comprehensive business planning and business law needs.